top of page
What does Safari Cubs mean to us?
- Fatoumata Bah - Nursery Managing Director: Fatoumata is the manager of the creche and is a fully qualified early years teacher that has many years of experience working with children. She holds a BA Hons in Childhood Studies and PGCE in Early Years Education. She is a mother of five children. Fatoumata is fluent in English, French; Mandinka, Sosso and Fulah( which are all dialects from Guinea).
- Kertesha Morton - Nursery Deputy Manager: Kertesha is level 3 qualified and has many years working in nurseries around the Leeds area. She is a mother of one child.
- Linda Sarpong- Nursery Assistant. Linda holds a level 2 in childcare and is currently completing her level 3. She has many years experience in education from her home country Ghana. She is fluent in twi( Ghana dialect).
- Delena Walters- Nursery Assistant: is a qualified dance teacher and has also many years of experience in schools.
- Taskeen Ali- Nursery Nurse: is our oral hygiene coordinator and second fire warden. She has completed several trainings in childcare and enjoys working with children. She is the oldest of 5 and enjoys looking after them.
- Imarni Morton- Nursery Level 3 is currently completing her level 3 in childcare and enjoys working with children. She has many siblings and enjoys looking after them. she is our trainee SEN coordinator and undergoing lots of trainings.
bottom of page